We are a small organisation of only 25 employees led by our CEO, Tim Hollingsworth OBE, supported by a team of five directors.
- Director of Sport – Penny Briscoe MBE
- Director of Finance and Corporate Services– Elaine Battson
- Director of Communications - Anna Scott-Marshall
- Commercial Director - Karl Reynolds
In addition to our full time staff we have a Board who are Trustees of the Charity and are made up of representatives of our membership along with three Non-Executive Directors. They meet regularly to oversee the work of the organisation.
We are honoured to have HRH Earl of Wessex as Royal Patron of the BPA and delighted that we have five further patrons who themselves have contributed so much to the development of Paralympic sport in this country, either through their own achievements as athletes or through their work to promote and report on it.
As the National Paralympic Committee (NPC) for Great Britain and Northern Ireland our members are organisations that represent all the summer and winter Paralympic sports and cover the pathway from grassroots to elite level, or are people who have been instrumental in the development of the BPA.
Our membership is made up of
- National Governing Bodies.pdf
- National Disability Sport Organisations.pdf
- Home Country Elite Disability Sport Organisations.pdf
- President and Vice-Presidents of the BPA
- Officers and Directors/Trustees of the BPA
- Wheelchair Dance Sport
- Personal Members (Honorary, Life or Ordinary Members)
- Other Interested Organisations/Individual
Our Honorary Vice Presidents
- Adrian Whiteson
- Dr Bob Price
- Tony Sainsbury
- Barry Schofield
- Bernard Atha
- Mike Brace
- Graham Peacock
- Chris Simon
- Sue Wolstenholme
- Ann Cutcliffe