8 March 2019
Roles: ParalympicsGB Core Sports Science and Sports Medicine Team
ParalympicsGB are seeking to recruit the following roles to make up the ParalympicsGB Core Sports Science and Sports Medicine Team for the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games including Pre-Games Preparation camps:
- Deputy Chief Medical Officer (1 position available) Role Description
- Doctors (3 positions available) Role Description
- Lead Nurse (1 position available) Role Description
- Nurses (4 positions available) Role Description
- Lead Physiotherapist (1 position available) Role Description
- Physiotherapists (4 positions available) Role Description
For details of the person specification for the roles listed above, please see the relevant Role Description.
The British Paralympic Association is the lead organisation responsible for the Paralympic movement in the UK. We focus on creating the best environment for our athletes as part of ParalympicsGB to perform at summer and winter Paralympic Games. With Paralympic sport in the spotlight like never before, we believe we can build on that to deliver our vision ‘Through sport inspire a better world for disabled people’.
The BPA is fully committed to the principles of the equality of opportunity. It is responsible for ensuring that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment, on the grounds of age, race, disability, parental or marital status, religious belief, sex, gender, social status or sexual orientation, than any other.
Disabled applicants meeting the minimum requirement of the role will be offered an interview. Please indicate in your covering email if this may be applicable to your application.
How to apply
To apply for any of these roles, please send the following to Holly Papps, Performance Services Officer: Holly.Papps@paralympics.org.uk
- Please state clearly the role/s that you wish to apply for
- A 500-word (maximum) statement on the skills, attributes and qualities that you would bring to the BPA core sports science and sports medicine team
- Curriculum vitae
- Completed equal opportunities monitoring form
- Completed self-declaration form (section 2)
Closing date for all positions: 12:00pm, Friday 22 March 2019
Candidates who have been shortlisted for interview will be notified by 27 March 2019 at the latest.
Interviews: For all roles, interviews will be held on 1 April 2019 in Loughborough
Data Protection: The BPA will process and store and your personal information (this means any information that identifies or could identify you) for the purposes of recruitment, for a period of up to six months after the closing date, after which it will be securely disposed.